- Exciting new position within Skillinvest
- Opportunity to join a leading provider in employment, education and training
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Attractive salary $87,573 to $93,271 plus 11% Super for the right applicant
Skillinvest is seeking a Finance Coordinator to manage the Finance team. This position could be located at our Regional Office in Horsham or Metro office in Dandenong. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer the successful candidate will have responsibility for managing the Finance team and supporting the finance functions of Skillinvest.
The Finance Co-ordinator works closely with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and is responsible for overseeing all accounting and finance aspects of the business. The Finance Co-ordinator will also provide high level financial advice and support to the CFO, General Managers and Department Managers.
In addition, the Finance Coordinator will:
- Manage the Finance Team, including providing leadership and guidance to the team.
- Co-ordinate and carry out the formulation and administering of approved accounting practices throughout Skillinvest to ensure accounting, financial and operating reports accurately reflect the conditions of the organisation and provide reliable information for control and management purposes.
- Coordinate and maintain management reporting
- Ensure all financial statutory and legislative requirements are met.
- Manage the collection of financial and accounting information, including the preparation of financial statements, budgets, reports and forecasts.
- Provide financial advice on the financial expenditure and financial status of programs and projects.
- Manage the Internal and External audit programs and implementation of auditor recommendations.
- Manage the implementation and monitoring of financial software and administrative systems.
- Qualification in Accounting or Business, preferably at a tertiary level
- 5 years or more experience working in a Finance Team or Accountant role
- Experience in the development and implementation of new systems
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong ethical and collaborative focus
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
For a copy of the Position Description contact Kate Winteridge on ***************@skillinvest.com.au
To Apply: Applications must address the key selection criteria and be accompanied by a covering letter. Applications close 30 September 2020.
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
apply for this job