Bova Aus is currently looking for an experienced Compounding Microbiologist for an immediate start. This position is a full-time ongoing position, working 38 hours per week based in Caringbah, NSW.
The Compounding Microbiologist will be responsible for the following duties:
- Perform testing and other laboratory experiments, generation of data and test records, in compliance with the regulatory and industry standards.
- Supports the execution of microbiological investigations within Compounding.
- Review and approval of routine laboratory test data.
- Actively participates in any document/procedure revisions under guidance of the manager or external microbiologists.
- Follows the established procedures and guidelines.
- Supports and encourages their peers with continuous improvements within the laboratory.
- Completion of in house calibrations according to schedule. This includes but is not limited to pH meters, tablet hardness tester, balances, and viscometer.
- Daily submission of environmental monitoring data to the quality department and notification of any out of specification readings to the relevant parties'.
- Dissolution, volumetric, and chemical interchange checks.
- Ensuring that appropriate computer software is utilised in accordance with all procedures.
- Completion of trial formulations under direction of research and development department.
- This includes qualitative and quantitative reporting of necessary information
For this position it is expected that you would possess the following qualifications/work experience:
- Bachelor Degree and at least 02 years of relevant experience in compounding/microbiology Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work independently.
If you are interested in applying, please 'Apply Now'!