Field Service Boilermaker
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have an opportunity for a Field Service Boilermaker to join our team in Kalgoorlie on a 12 - month Fixed Term Contract.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, and working in both the Workshop or the Field, the Field Service Boilermaker is responsible for carrying out scheduled maintenance and breakdown repairs to Caterpillar fleets, completion of service reports, identifying parts requirements whilst maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment. You will also be required to carry out boilermaker and fabrication repairs to Caterpillar equipment to a high standard.
Choose your own roster working 14 days on, 7 days off or 10 days on, 4 days off – FIFO or Residential position available
To be successful the following is required:
What we offer:
- Australian Recognised Boilermaker Welder Trade Certificate
- Sound knowledge of Caterpillar literature and work order systems.
- HRWL – DG, RB, LT & WP highly desirable
- Welding compliant to AS1554.1 SP, AS1554.4 SP & AWS D14.3
- Ability to work effectively within a team and have a strong commitment to continuous improvement principles
- Strive to assist the Customer to achieve machine availability and reliability KPI’s
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products
- Choose your own roster – FIFO or Residential positions available
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.