At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
Opportunity: This position plays a pivotal role in the Sales and Products team. It is based in our Meadowbrook Head Office. The role is responsible for providing technical & sales related advice.
- Proactively driving sales and profitable growth across our branch network for both general equipment and the Light & Power range.
- Technically guide the sales force with recommendations on product pricing and drive maximum product usage.
- Monitor market trends, emerging product opportunities, and assess customer needs to determine product or service offerings.
- Promotes a safety first attitude.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven sales experience gained in a similar position, ideally with expertise in a wide range of Light & Power products and technologies from within construction or related industries.
- Exposure to and expertise in a wide range of Light & Power products and technologies.
- Proven success in prospecting for growth and leveraging from the strong relationships of existing customers.
- Experience in Sales (winning business), Negotiation and providing solutions to customers.
Why join Coates Hire? We understand that our people are fundamental to our success and strive to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop their careers.
- Quality / ongoing training, continuous development and career growth opportunities.
- Solid national support structure.
- Stable environment and a trusted brand.
- Generous base salary.
- Quarterly Sales incentive / commission program.
- Tools of the trade including a fully maintained vehicle.
You can make it happen.