Customer Support Officer
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
A Platinum Customer Support Officer is the first point of contact with our key customer base. Whilst providing exceptional customer service via the phone & email this role is responsible for listening, identify the needs of our platinum customers, then applying solution based selling techniques to create a sale. You will find yourself working collaboratively with our branch network, transport and fleet teams to assist in the fulfilment of customer requests.
You will also work with key customers to help with cost savings with a focus on proactively identifying equipment not being used.
About your responsibilities:
- Respond to customer needs via telephone & email whilst providing exceptional customer service
- Provide customers with product and service information via email or web enquiries
- Source equipment to meet customer needs via our branch network
- Complete administrative duties such as generating hire schedules, invoicing, raising purchase orders
- Coordinate equipment deliveries, transfers, pick-ups, repairs, changeovers and breakdowns
- A love of customer experience, enjoy resolving issues and troubleshooting
- An aptitude for providing customer service over the phone
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
This will be important when preparing hire agreements
- A willingness to adapt to changing situations and work with a continuous improvement approach
- Resilience, enjoy a challenge and can work autonomously whilst still being part of a team
You can make it happen.