Coates Hire is Australia's largest equipment hire company with over 130 years of experience in industry, supplying to a wide variety of markets including Engineering and Building Construction & Maintenance, Mining & Resources, Manufacturing, Government, and Events.
The Project Manager – Water Management is responsible for managing the complete scope of Coates Hire Engineered Temporary Works Solutions for water treatment & management on a project-specific basis. The role is responsible for liaising with customers and internal stakeholders, coordinating project activities, and ultimately delivering on the client’s project requirements. The role also involves continually maintaining knowledge of current solutions, products, methods and technology within the market.
• Lead our uncompromising Safety First culture throughout the organisation and customer relationships
• Engage with customers & their consultants, third party consultants, regulatory & legislative bodies to ensure compliance & accuracy of plant performance
• Read & interpret technical documents (technical proposals, contracts, specifications, site plans, plant layouts, P&ID’s, etc.)
• Support branch operations (equipment testing, pre-commissioning, etc.)
• Manage site operations (installation, commissioning, maintenance, plant operation, client hand over, etc.)
• Interstate and regional intrastate travel as required
• Inspection, testing & compliance
• Continually explore, assess and action ways to improve the performance of Coates Solutions’ range of products and services
Your Skills & Expertise
• Strong knowledge of safety on site and in branch
• Experience with project management and knowledge of Australian construction industry
• Knowledge of water treatment methods & processes
• Knowledge of ground dewatering methods & processes
• Knowledge of regulatory & legislative requirements for water treatment & discharge
• Excellent problem solving, planning and organisational skills
• Team leadership and development experience
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
You can make it happen.