Coates Hire is Australia's largest equipment hire company with over 130 years of experience in industry, supplying to a wide variety of markets including Engineering and Building Construction & Maintenance, Mining & Resources, Manufacturing, Government, and Events.
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
This position plays a pivotal role in our VIC based Services team. Our services team provide a range of turnkey dewatering solutions and project management to support the temporary works associated with the design and installation.
• Work with the sales team to drive high product usage through existing customer base.
• Assess new and existing customer needs to determine product or service offerings.
• Guide the sales force with recommendations on product pricing
• Across sales team territories, build effective strategic and tactical product plans.
• Monitor market trends and emerging product opportunities and advise.
• Promotes a safety first attitude.
• Work closely with & promote products & services to Project Managers, Consulting Engineers & other key stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience gained in a similar position, ideally with expertise in the technology of a wide range of grounds equipment used within construction or related industries. Also:
• Proven success in prospecting for growth and leveraging from the strong relationships of existing customers.
• Experience in Problem Solving, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution.
• Civil / Structural Engineering qualifications will be highly regarded, and experience in civil, construction, or hire industry preferred
• Presentation skills and ability to deliver training and presentations to internal and external parties
• Analytical skills to identify performance areas and gaps
• A high degree of commercial acumen
If you believe you have the skills we welcome your application.
You can make it happen.