Coates Hire is Australia's largest equipment hire company with over 130 years of experience in industry, supplying to a wide variety of markets including Engineering and Building Construction & Maintenance, Mining & Resources, Manufacturing, Government, and Events.
• Sales experience in a highly competitive and complex industry required
• Construction industry focused, retain customers whilst building new business
• Enjoy a competitive salary, incentive scheme plus a fully maintained vehicle
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
Account Managers are responsible for actively driving revenue and profitability through a designated region. This will include building and nurturing long term trusted relationships with customers to provide mutually beneficial outcomes for both Coates Hire and our customers.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have sold services into construction, manufacturing, government or related industries. Also have:
• Managed and developed new and existing customers within a strategic portfolio in a designated geographical area.
• Used your network of influencers to assist sales
• Driven customer engagement and service.
• Managed initiatives and strategies to support sales growth.
• Promoted a Safety First - Zero Harm safety culture.
As well as being performance driven, self-motivated and a strategic thinker, you will ideally have:
• Tertiary qualifications (desired)
• Proven negotiation and influencing skills gained through 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Ability to interpret and analyse data to formulate strategic plans
• An appreciation of the importance of good stakeholder relationships
This opportunity is the platform future growth and development of your career. If you believe you have the skills and drive required to be successful in this role, we would love to hear from you. You can make it happen.