[AU] Junior Project Manager/ Assistant (Software Development, Chinese Language Skills)
THINK CHINA is one of Australia's most innovative and fastest growing digital firm focusing on the Chinese market. We seek a Technical Project Assistant to join our Sydney team to work on a new exciting ecommerce platform project.
In this strategic role, you will be joining the Sydney project team and will be working collaboratively with the development team on a new exciting project that requires an understanding of technology from both the East and West. You will have a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to coordinate projects under pressure.
- Knowledge in developing/testing web-based applications
- Excellent analytical skills to work through issues and to document defects
- A good understanding of the development life cycle
- Diploma or above, preferably in I.T.
- Sound written English and Chinese
Essential technical skills:
- HTML & CSS
- Frontend dev/testing experience
- CMS product content upload such as WooComerce, Magento, Shopify etc.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and ecommerce operations
- MySQL and other database experience
- AWS/ Alicloud knowledge
- Ability to fit into a small team and/or work independently without direction
- Good verbal communicator
- Ability to interact well with business stakeholders
- $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year based on experience