IT Systems Analyst
The Company: A great opportunity for an experienced Support Engineer has arisen during an exciting phase for the business. You will be responsible for supporting the NSW user group to allow continuity and free-flowing tech systems. Taking a key role within the IT division you will be active in the following areas.
- Actively managing and providing a single point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance within the client's desktop and related hardware/software environments
- Experience with troubleshooting, installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware/software and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers, and telephony) to ensure optimal workstation performance
- Working with backup systems, and maintaining all user accounts in varied third-party systems
- 3+ years within a professional services environment where you dealt with multiple different end-user client environments
- Experience with iManage Document Management System and APS is a must
- Exposure to Microsoft Windows Desktop/Server/ Active Directory/Office 365
- Relevant tertiary qualifications / certifications
What's on offer:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working as part of a team and autonomously
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problem areas and provide end-user assistance where required
Being part of a well-established and fast-growing business, your contribution will be highly visible and measurable from day one. This company is growing with big plans and is looking for highly motivated, highly technical professionals to grow with them.