About the company:
Murdock Recruitment are seeking a passionate educator to work in either Nursery or Toddler room of this family owned centre located in Mosman.
Our client focuses strongly on the children’s interests, family input and the social possibilities within all experiences. They focus on each individual child’s development and work closely with families to create goals for the children.
This beautiful family owned & operated centre is part of a small group within the Northern Beaches & is within easy reach by public transport direct from Wynyard station. This centre has that genuine WOW factor, located in prime real estate right, near the Sydney Harbour foreshore and with access to the bush! Allowing for bushwalks for a range of learning opportunities around nature and the local environment.
About the role:
The role: Flexible within the Nursery or Toddler Room As an Assistant Educator, you will support the delivery of the educational program, whilst ensuring the establishment and growth of meaningful relationships with children and families.
● Work alongside the room leader to execute the daily operations of the room to ensure an early learning program and care of the highest standard.
● Support the delivery of the educational program through intentional activities, an extension of spontaneous activities and interests and family input.
● Ensure that all relevant Regulations, Legislation, Standards and Industry Awards Policies and Procedures are met on an ongoing basis.
● Establish, nurture and foster collaborative partnerships with families and communities to achieve quality learning and development outcomes for children.
● Partake in professional performance and practice strategies to improve performance capabilities and further professional learning
● Diploma of Early Childhood Education or overseas ACECQA Approved Equivalent - Working Towards also accepted
● Valid Working With Children's Check
● Strong passion for working with 0-3 age group Benefits:
● Encourage and support further training for career advancement
● Offer to contribute towards further education
● Guaranteed time off floor for programming
● Flexible with days for the right person - preference for 5 days
● Closed Christmas and New Years
If you would like to hear more about this role, Please contact Shelley on 0498 999 *** or hit APPLY NOW