- Costco Auburn - Sydney
- Great Career Opportunities
- Rotating roster which will include weekend work.
Costco Wholesale is the 8th largest global retailer with warehouse club operations already operating more than 560 locations in 8 countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Greet members, helps members load order onto conveyor belt, determines member’s packing preferences, answers questions, relates information on special promotions, thanks members and provides prompt and courteous member service.
- Packs member orders into boxes and loads to a separate trolley or flatbed. Checks packaging for tampering. Follows all safety and security procedures. Assists members loading orders into car when appropriate.
- Runs for items such as, merchandise, boxes, register supplies, and item numbers as requested by cashiers to keep lines moving smoothly.
- Transfers items not on belt to separate trolley or flatbed as cashiers scan them. Follows proper departmental procedures for performance of duties.
- Maintains cleanliness of register area and general front end area. Cleans spills and trip hazards immediately.
- Retrieves trolleys and flatbeds from parking area using a rope with clasping hook, pushing no more than 10 trolleys together. Keeps lot area free of debris and sweeps in front of building.
- Performs related tasks such as set up and closing duties for the department such as, returning products, collecting paperwork, stocking registers, and cleaning area.
- Able to lift a minimal of 5kgs over your shoulders
Non-Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Assists other areas in the department as necessary.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Operates mechanical trash compactor/cardboard baler.