Customer Experience Manager
- $80,000 + Super
Process and Operations focused role
High- Growth Start-up
Our client is a start-up that are revolutionising their market. They have launched globally and have a clear vision for the future.
- Process and people management. : Running you day to day activity to the adherence of KPI's (Productivity, Quality and Customer Experience). You will also be leading a growing team and develop and guide them, leading by example
- Change Management: as this is a fast growing start-up you will need to lead from the front championing change and adaptability.
- Stakeholder management: Coordinate across functions and departments to tightly align stakeholder goals for content, analytics, quality assurance, and site operations.
- Site leadership: Own the Business Process Outsourcing relationship; develop a reporting dialogue on performance, trends, and projects
- 3+ years of experience within a support operations function; contact center or logistics support experience will be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills
- Data-driven in your decision making with sound business judgement
- Ability to take initiative
- Process Driven
- Experience in creating and optimizing processes
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude