Clinic Co-Ordinator & Customer Relations Manager
Clinic Co-ordinator & Customer Relations Manager
Founded 18 years ago, the original Clear Skin Clinic, in Double Bay is a boutique, specialist skin clinic, with a legendary reputation in performing traditional European-style extraction facials and in treating mild to severe acne, acne scarring and acne related pigmentation, in clients of all ages. Our success lies in the fact we are extremely passionate about this skin condition and in finding not just the right treatments for each individual but also the root causes and habits exacerbating the condition in daily life.
The team at The Clear Skin Clinic are leaders in facials with extractions. The “Signature Deep Clean Facial”, is the clinic's top-booked facial treatment that will achieve fresh, clean and healthier skin – naturally. The clinic has a dedicated and friendly team of specialist skin therapists that are committed to providing the best quality extraction facial services, such that we strive to be “Australia’s Leading Extraction Facial Clinic”!
To manage and organise the front of house operations of the clinic, client database and client communications, including supporting our marketing campaigns and social media activity.
HOURS OF WORK:
Full time Tuesday – Saturday (approx. 38 hour week)
Including 2 late nights
REMUNERATION: $32-$38 per hour (dependent on experience) Plus Superannuation, 20 Days annual leave per annum and statutory personal /carers leave
LOCATION: Double Bay, NSW
- As front-of-house Receptionist and Clinic Co-Ordinator, you will oversee the daily operations, appointment bookings, client management, client database entry, financial transactions, stock levels, product orders, staff rosters and other ad hoc activities designated to you. As captain of the household, the ship needs to run like clock-work under your management!
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients & the Clear Skin Clinic Team
- Under the supervision of the Clinic’s Therapist team, selling goods and services to customers and advising them on optimum products to support their prescribed skin health management plan (product training courses will be provided)
- Gathering customer feedback in order to improve current service delivery and optimum client experience of both our services and clinic environment.
- Managing the clinic facilities and ensuring premises and equipment are maintained against state regulatory standards such as occupational health, hygiene and safety standards at all times.
- Monitoring the performance of all operating systems, policies and procedures as well as contributing to the planning and development of our service standards, and policies
- Staff Utilisation: Ensuring the team are fully utilised and have an even spread of clients throughout the day / week
- Opportunity to get involved in the content management of the Clinic’s website and social media channels which educate on current best practice in skincare and promote the Clinic’s relevant goods, services and events to clients.
- Passionate about working in the skin care industry.
- Exceptional track record in customer service excellence and customer relationship management.
- Diploma or Cert IV in Beauty Therapy or another related qualification such as Make-up Artistry is an advantage
- Relevant experience in the fields of beauty therapy, medical or health-related industries is an advantage
- Highly tech-savvy with experience of Microsoft Office, customer relations management (CRM) systems and point of sale (POS) systems
- High attention to detail with a passion for streamlining process and finding efficiencies.
- Outstanding communications and writing skills essential.
- Ability to work as a supportive team member and work unsupervised
- Highly professional presentation and manner
- Energy, enthusiasm and an ability to perform well under high pressure and diversity of tasks
- Interest or experience in marketing and social media would be an advantage
- Driven, mature, responsible “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent people & interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written use of the English language
- An Australian permanent resident or citizen
Practice Manager, Customer Relations Management or similar relevant experience: 2-3 years
Required licence or certification:
To apply for this position, please press ‘Apply for this Job’ and attach your Resume and Cover letter.
For confidential enquiries, please call Kiara on 0406 690 297.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 – $38.00 per hour