Product Manager – Endovenous And Peripheral Vascular
Careers that Change Lives
We are currently recruiting a Product Manager to join our Aortic and Peripheral Vascular Operating Unit. This is a great opportunity to utilise your sales and marketing expertise and accelerate your career. Working within a great team of Marketing professionals you will be given the opportunity to work with the Product Marketing Team and Sales Team to implement plans to drive Medtronic’s market share across assigned portfolios, including leading and assisting with product launches.
This is an opportunity to join Medtronic and work within a highly successful and talented team of marketing professionals and play an instrumental role in the continued success of our Aortic and Peripheral Vascular team. This is a 12 month contract opportunity
A Day in the Life
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
- Achieve revenue, inventory and EBIT targets for the Aortic and Peripheral Vascular businesses
- Function as the technical, sales and education specialist for the product line
- Support and drive the Product Marketing Plans which drives market share and profitability.
- Develops and communicates the financial, and administrative implications of proposed and/or implemented pricing policy.
- Recommends positions for pricing for current and future products across all relevant customer and market segments.
- Review competition to determine price of new product. Provides input on final pricing contracts.
- Administer sales territory forecasting to provide product sales potential.
- Manage inventory in cooperation with customer service and inventory control.
- Develop and maintain global Medtronic contacts to stay informed of product marketing and launch initiatives.
- Contribute to Strategic Plans, Market Development Plans, AOP, Business Development, Product Planning, Marketing Communications, Pricing Strategies and Strategic Planning.
- Support field staff in key accounts and participate in key account meetings.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of, and adherence to, any government or corporate compliance issues.
A Bachelor’s degree is essential
- Proven sales and/ or marketing experience in the medical devices sector
- Experience working in the Endovenous/ Peripheral Vascular portfolio – highly desirable
- Experience in working with data and analytics and Advanced Excel competency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including effective influencing and presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts
- High willingness to learn, seeking continuous improvement in skills, knowledge and techniques
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with customers and field force
- Good organization and time management skills, including working independently and unsupervised, able to priorities and handle multiple tasks
- Exceptional customer focus
- Self-motivated and positive
- Team oriented, assertive and friendly
- Technically minded with high attention to detail
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.