1st-3rd Year Automotive Electrical Apprenticeship - Leichhar...
Programmed Training Services specialise in the employment of Apprentices and Traineeships.
Programmed, in partnership with one of our large transport clients have an opportunity for a 1st - 3rd Year Apprentice Automotive Electrician in Leichhardt
About the role:
To assist tradespersons, carry out maintenance and repairs of heavy vehicles, plant and equipment. The work environment is busy, responsive to customer demands and requires regular adjustment of priorities and activities
What we can offer you:
During your apprenticeship, you will gain comprehensive skills and knowledge to work towards achieving a Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology
- Combines formal training and practical on the job experience to obtain a Nationally Recognized Qualification
- Delivered over a four-year term with the opportunity for 1st - 3rd Year Apprentices
- Safety training and awareness within the workplace are integral and given high priority
- Ongoing mentoring and support to help you achieve your career goals
- Competent numeracy & literacy skills
- Positive Attitude
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Completed Year 10 Education
- Commitment to become Trade Qualified
- Demonstrated capacity to work as a team member
- Demonstrated capacity to work safely with a zero-harm attitude
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screening test.
We will consider 1st, 2nd and 3rd year apprentices
Women and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply