We are an established Italian restaurant group with 10 locations across Western Sydney, seeking casual bar attendants for our NORTHMEAD location.
Successful candidates would be joining a fun and fast paced Italian restaurant. You would report directly to the restaurant manager.
Close to public transport but own transport recommended, with ample free onsite parking available.
The role includes being part of a fun team with various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Attentive quality customer service to our guests
- Service of food, hot and cold beverages
- Cleaning of the areas of the restaurant that serves food and beverages
- Answering the phone to take bookings and assisting with general enquiries
- Service of take away, online ordering and register service
The qualities we are looking for include:
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in hospitality customer service, please list experience
- Must have current RSA qualification (please attach a copy to resume)
- Must be confident in knowledge and practice of restaurant service steps
- Minimum availability Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights, double shift Sundays and all
- Fast learner with good initiative
- Ability to work well in a team under pressure
- Well presented, clear English (both written and verbal)
- Punctual and reliable
- A passion for good food and good service, must have confidence in knowledge of food and point of sale
This role is perfect starting point for your career in hospitality joining an expanding restaurant group. Training is available for the right candidate.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $24.60 – $27.00 per hour