We are an established Italian restaurant group with 10 locations across Western Sydney, seeking casual bar attendants for our NORTHMEAD location.
Successful candidates would be joining a fun and fast paced Italian restaurant. You would report directly to the Restaurant Manager.
Close to public transport but own transport recommended, with ample free onsite parking available.
The role includes being part of a fun team with various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Customer Service
- Preparation and service of hot and cold beverages
- Cleaning of the bar and bar areas
- Answering the phone to take bookings and assisting with general enquiries
- Take away, online ordering and register service
The qualities we are looking for include:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in hospitality customer service.
- Must have current RSA qualification (please attach a copy to resume)
- Must have BARISTA experience and or qualifications (please list/attach to resume)
- Minimum availability Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights, double shift Sundays and all public holidays.
- Fast learner with good initiative and adaptable to change
- Ability to work well in a team
- Well presented, clear English and show confidence in communicating with others
- Punctual and reliable
- A passion for good food and good service
This role is perfect starting point for your career in hospitality joining an expanding restaurant group. Training is available for the right candidate.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $24.60 – $27.00 per hour