PLANNING ASSISTANT | BRAS N THINGS | ALEXANDRIA
There is no day the same at Bras N Things, especially in allocation and planning! We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Planning Assistant who loves to problem solve and enjoys a challenge!
The purpose of the role is to identify & deliver profitable outcomes for the business through achievement of requisite inventory levels, sales and gross profit.
This will include: forecasting projections for ongoing ranges, achieving ongoing in stock targets and calculating size curves by product hierarchy. This role seeks to provide the Buying Team with insightful reporting & analysis in order to improve productivity at all levels.
Responsibilities of the role are, but not limited to:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Management of Core and Fashion stock allocations
- Manage sales forecasting and order recommendations for Ongoing products
- Achievement of ongoing range in stock without generating overstocks
- Work with Senior Planner to produce appropriate sizing ratios for seasonal use
- Work with Senior Planner to produce appropriate product mix ratios for seasonal use
- Optimum size contributions are reviewed prior to any purchase orders placed
- Manage targeted store stocks (models) of all products
- Work with the Senior Planner & inventory co-ordinator to periodically review store grading at requisite level
- Degree educated in planning/ allocation or buying (preferred)
- Proficient in advanced Excel ( V Look ups, Pivots, Sums etc)
- Flexible and thrives on change and challenge.
- Innovative and creative.
- Individual that demonstrates initiative has the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Technical aptitude - ability to grasp technical concepts and details.
- Proven ability to work within deadlines with minimum supervision.
Our Culture is found in the little things…..our focus on Customers, communication, Team building and the respect that our Team have for each other creates an environment full of passion, proactivity and positive attitudes.
We love to recognise and thank our Team for a job well done. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Generous Team Discounts at Bras N Things and all other Hanes Brands
- Benefits Program
- Recognition for outstanding results
- Exciting opportunities for Career progression
- Continual Training and Development
How to Apply
Express your interest by selecting apply now and upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!