Mobile Telecommunications Riggers
Metrotel (www.metrotelworks.com) is an international telecommunications services company. Our core business is to offer end-to-end mobile network design, optimisation, performance management and network roll-out to Mobile Operators and Vendors. In line with our expansion plan, we are seeking experienced Telecommunications Riggers to join our team in Sdyney on either a permanent or long term contract basis.
- Install and upgrade wireless network equipment & setup new telecommunications services
- Perform troubleshooting, fault finding and repairing communication networks.
- Installing of telecommunication RF Antennas, Microwave Dishes, ODUs MHAs, TMAs and RRUs
- Install, relocate, removal of RF or Microwave antennas, feeders and ancillary equipment on Tower and Shelter
- Perform Feeder Sweep, PIM Tests and DTF
- Perform Microwave Antenna Alignment.
- Completing handover documentation on site.
- Study and Interpret technical drawings and provide necessary advice on the design to Customers
Skills and experience
- Experience in Ericsson/Telstra 5G Equipment.
- Experience in Swapping 4G Antennas with 5G NR
- Good experience in the use of hand and power tools.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current RF Awareness training
- Rigging Basic and Tower Rescue
- Construction White Card
- Experience in NBN, Telstra, Optus, and VHA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)