- Collaborative environment, reporting to a supportive Managing Director
High growth essential consumer product, new offices in Parramatta
$125K - $140K plus bonus, superannuation, parking and fantastic staff benefits
$40 million subsidiary of a multinational organisation, who import and distribute their customised niche devices. They have operations across NSW and Victoria, and a diverse customer base.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a key member of the leadership team and be responsible for all elements of the HR function for Australia, supporting a client group of 110.
Your new role will involve managing the full HR lifecycle, including:
- local and international recruitment, immigration and visas, inductions, onboarding and associated HR administration.
- performance management and review processes, working in collaboration with managers.
- management of WHS, workers compensation and return to work.
- identifying learning and development needs, designing and delivering training.
- building solid partnerships to optimise outcomes for staff and the business and visiting four sites in Sydney and two in Melbourne.
- management of terminations, redundancies and exit interviews.
- maintaining policies and procedures and HR records using Workday.
In order to be successful in your application, you will:
- be an experienced HR Manager with at least 5 years generalist experience within a global matrix reporting structure.
- have proven experience building credibility within your client group.
- experience with Workday HRIS highly regarded.
- have the ability to travel within NSW and Victoria periodically.
Our client is offering a range of benefits including a salary of $125-140K plus incentive bonus, superannuation, parking, lunch provided, medical benefits, a health & wellbeing program, phone, laptop and more.
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist, so don't delay your application. Send your CV in Word format via the job portal. Enquiries can be directed to Dayna on 8765 9700.