Key Account Manager
Role: Key Account Manager
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Drive Yello is a fast-growing Australian tech startup that provides delivery technology to businesses and independent couriers.
Currently expanding operations within Australia, we’ll soon expand also internationally opening a whole world of opportunities.
If you have grit, execution bias and willingness to build a company, we want to hear from you!
About The Role
The Key Account Manager will be part of the Commercial department. The purpose of this role is to initiate or continue to forge long-lasting relationships, be a client hero and ensure their success. You will work in conjunction with several functions and be hands-on everything related to clients. The role is a blend of customer-facing communication, client relationship building and focused project management tasks (including clients’ research, CRM and tools update).
We are looking for people who have a passion for starting and developing customer relationships, technology solutions and customer management best practice.
We are not looking for someone who enjoys a traditional day-to-day routine, rather, a curious collaborator who wants to solve real business problems and embrace change as we continue to learn and grow!
What You’ll Do
- Forge and seal partnerships with the best clients, always aligned with the company goals
- Owning Yello's revenue, you’ll make sure that all deals and accounts follow the required strategic approach
- Build long term partnerships and ensure a fast and smooth onboarding
- Build and keep your pipeline updated on a daily basis
- Know the Yello products to conduct customers training and advise them on how to use the Yello platform
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of Yello’s SaaS platform with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Yello’s best practices
- A proactive problem-solver, multi-tasker that can perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to understand customer requirements, and tailor-fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly
What You’ll Need
3-6 years' experience in Account Management, Professional Services or Customer Success positions
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or related field with a strong academic background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to run meetings, give product presentations & host webinars and articulate reasoning using data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Tech-savvy with Mac, iOS, and Android
- Knowledge of CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- Experience with marketplaces, startups or logistics is a plus