Success Factors Analyst
- WFH Options
- 6 Month+ contract
- Modern offices with stocked fridges and bars
- Flexible working
Your new contract role is the maintenance of SuccessFactors templates and system setup. You will be the point of escalation for systems issues, troubleshooting issues and seeking out long term resolutions.
What you will need to exceed in this role:
- Experience in HR administrative support role
- You are the type of person who is able to prioritize incoming requests
- Address issues individually but also consider bigger picture to determine if a larger, broader based impactful issue occurring so that long term solutions to systems and processes are put in place.
- You have a Solid understanding of Human Resource Information System, SuccessFactors & Fieldglass
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement roadmap of changes across SuccessFactors & Fieldglass including testing and troubleshooting
- Discuss & plan roadmap of change with key business stakeholders to ensure SuccessFactors and Fieldglass are fully utilised to support business strategies
- Manage system permissions across the SuccessFactors & Fieldglass landscape
- Manage the SuccessFactors & Fieldglass quarterly upgrade process along with configuration changes required
- Liaison with Platinum support teams - raising systems issues through to solution implementation and issue closed
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation of processes is maintained
This is working for a large national fmcg organisation that believes in growth and development, and have various different projects happening right now.
If this sounds like a role you would like to apply for, please do so by submitting your CV in word format.