Customer Success Manager / Implementation Specialist | REMOT...
Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation solution that transforms how organisations manage their suppliers and contracts. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value. Due to strong global growth, we are looking to expand our Customer Success team to improve the onboarding of new customers and nourish existing customers. This individual will be one of the key founding hires to this critical team.
This is a rare chance to join a true technology startup, reporting directly into the Head of Customer Success and joining a close-knit team to create new business processes, uncover new opportunities and position yourself for success.
Note: This is a fully remote position serving customers in APAC time zones.
- Are you an experienced customer-focused business analyst, with an incredible ability to listen, understand, onboard and support customers?
- Do you want to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing, fast-talking startup?
- Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis?
DO NOT apply for this job if:
- You are not fanatically focused on supporting customers to consistently exceed expectations.
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You need to be told what to do
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
If this role feels like a fit, read our Vision & Values. Only If they excite and inspire you to join our team and culture then, please, read on.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to your customers, helping them succeed with Gatekeeper and ensure they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You'll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, onboarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption and retention, and ensuring ongoing satisfaction. You will work with the customer users to drive successful outcomes from a product adoption and usage perspective. Monitoring the health of customer relationships, you will predict and navigate customer challenges and offer solutions that drive satisfaction and ultimately lead to retention, and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific desired outcomes
- Onboard new customers meeting their onboarding desired outcomes
Understand their business processes and automate with Gatekeeper’s kanban engine
- Constantly assess the health of your customers to:
- Drive Product adoption, identify and apply solutions to the customer’s ever changing desired outcomes
- Identify low usage and take action to increase adoption
- Drive customer satisfaction (Net Promoter Score)
- Drive advocacy from your customers by obtaining public reviews and referrals
- Serve as the 'voice of the customer' and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to meet their desired outcomes
- Write and keep current Standard Operating Procedures
- Respond to customer support queries in a timely manner
- Support the Knowledge Base by helping to keep the content accurate
- Serve as a customer advocate and work with the Account Executive to obtain referrals, drive cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, strong renewal rates and reduce churn
- Support customer marketing initiatives
- Provide pre-sales support
- Experience managing and supporting customers in a technology driven environment
- Experience onboarding customers onto a platform
- Ability to apply project management and business analysis skills
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrable experience mapping data between systems
- Demonstrable experience documenting business processes as clear logical diagrams
- Demonstrable concise communication in all mediums such as verbal/video and written
- Familiarity with the software as a service (SaaS), recurring revenue business model and how Customer Success is key to this
- Lifetime learner with a sense of humour and a lust for life
HOW GATEKEEPER SUPPORTS YOU
- Generous remuneration
- Gatekeeper Perks
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Gatekeeper Retreats
- Learning & development
- Monthly stay fit and healthy budget
- Financial flexibility
- Generous Holiday Policy
More information on our benefits package: https://www.gatekeeperhq.com/careers