Are your ready to take your real estate career to the next level? An exciting opportunity presents itself for a dedicated Real Estate administrator to work alongside Place Woolloongabba’s growing team in a newly created position. Make your next move to be part of this exceptional and driven team!
Due to the high-volume nature of the role, the successful candidate will be a process driven individual with a passion for organisation and team accountability. You will see the outcome of your work in sales statistics as well as overall client satisfaction. This will be only suitable to those who have a thirst for achieving results and doing what it takes to get them over the line – this isn’t just a job, but an opportunity to build a successful career, and to have a lot of fun while you are doing it!
Role and Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Administration functions to support the appraisal, listing, marketing and sales activity;
- Coordinating all marketing bookings and materials as well as proofing material with absolute accuracy;
- Intensive database management including entry integrity as well as contact, calendar and task management;
- Provision of weekly vendor reports for the agent's listings;
- Self-managing day to day tasks; and
- Providing professional communication to clients and providing a positive end to end experience.
- Previous experience in a real estate administration is advantageous (1 year +);
- A solution focused approach with the drive to execute independently;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Exemplary organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities;
- Possess exceptional computer skills in database operation and Microsoft Office package; and
- Holding a current QLD Registration Certificate is highly regarded.
- Company paid parking
- Dream manager mentor program
- Ongoing training & events
- Free gym membership
About Place Estate Agents
At Place, we work hard but we also recognise the importance of a fun work culture. We provide the opportunity and environment for motivated individuals to perform in an incentive driven environment where the sky is the limit! When you join Place, be prepared for celebration, acknowledgement, reward for your efforts and a lot of social events – at Place the most important thing in our picture IS YOU!
If you have what it takes to join an exceptional team, click APPLY!