Phone Customer Service Representatives - Dementia Care
Welfare Recruitment Solutions has been approached by a best practice industry leader in dementia care to assist recruiting several Phone Customer Service Representatives to assist families and their loved ones in their dementia journey.
As the face of this growing dementia care service provider you will be responsible for engaging with families and clients, clinical and health professionals who will be seeking assistance in how best to manage dementia clients and any concerning behaviours.
You will be responsible for taking down client details and information so that the referrals can be triaged through to experienced phone or face-to-face Consultants specialising in Dementia Care case management.
Particularly when dealing with older clients and families it is vital as the call taker to providing an outstanding customer service experience by being warm and compassionate.
This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity to play a part in supporting families in being able to successfully manage their dementia loved one at home.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Background in aged care or community nursing where you have worked closely with older people or their carers and empathise with their pressing concerns.
- Prior experience working in a TeleHealth or Health related hotline role would be ideal
- Empathetic and mature nature with strong interpersonal skills who can build rapport quickly
- Excellent command of English both oral and written as you will need to communicate effectively over the phone and provide accurate and detailed written communication.
- Ideally have used Salesforce or other CRM software.
The initial term of the contract will be 6-month fixed term hire and the potential for a secure long-term contract is on offer due to a government funded contract. The annualised salary is circa $60,000.
The position is full-time Monday to Friday and offers monthly rotating shifts with start times between 7am and 9am so you need to be flexible. The shifts will be managed monthly in advance and you will be on the same start time for a full 4 week rotation.
The position is based in a Melbourne Metro Southern suburb so please consider carefully when applying due to the earliest shift time of 7am and whether it is realistic to manage with your family/work balance.
To find out more about the role please call Michelle on 0401 278 393, click apply or email your CV to email@example.com