Trainer/Assessor Required- HLT43015 - Certificate IV In Alli...
We are seeking a qualified Trainer/Assessor to assist us with the development of training resources for the HLT43015 - Certificate IV in Allied Health Administration so we can add this to our RTO's scope and provide training to students.
This person will be energetic and passionate about training and hold current industry knowledge/experience and possess the ability to convey their knowledge into student assessment content.
Key Performance Criteria:
- Professional, presentable and reliable
- A track record of providing quality training and assessment
- Facilitate class, group or individual training across a range of learning styles
- The ability to meet deadlines and reporting
- Knowledge of Vocational Education and compliance requirements
- Suitable industry related vocational qualification with relevant experience
- Current Training and Assessment experience - (ZOOM experience highly regarded)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)- upgraded (TAE40116)
- Current Police Check & Blue Card (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver's License
- Contactable references
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.