Indigenous Identified General Hand (Night Shift)
Ochre People is a full-service recruitment and labour-hire Company which specialise in Indigenous employment
- Various Times Available - Immediate Start
- Penality rates for some shifts!!
- Bayswater Location
Our client who are based on Bayswater, provides accommodation and care for clients from remote & rural communities who require dialysis.
They currently require casual General Hands for every day/night of the week.
To be considered for this role you must possess A CURRENT NATIONAL POLICE CLEARANCE and the following skills and attributes
1. Demonstrate a caring and supportive attitude.
2. Demonstrated experience in being able to perform domestic duties efficiently and effectively while utilising good personal hygiene standards.
3. Ability to work as part of a team in providing comprehensive services to residential patients.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with Aboriginal people at all levels, including but not limited to clients from remote regions in WA.
5. Sound experience in food preparation and handling.
6. Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety, Industrial Relations and Equal Employment Opportunity Legislation.
7. Computer literacy skills.
8. Current WA Drivers Licence.
9. It is an essential requirement for this position to produce a WA National Police Clearance
If you meet the above criteria please call the office on 08 9470 1008 for more information or email your updated resume to email@example.com
The position above shall only be open to Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants. The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under Section 8 (1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth) and Section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA).