Internal Mechanical Mecialist - WA
- Great opportunity to join an iconic Australian Brand!
- Competitive Salary + On the Job Paid Training
- Canning Vale location + Permanent Opportunity
As part of the Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety group, Blackwoods is Australia’s leading supplier of industrial and safety products with over 140 years’ experience delivering end-to-end specialist solutions across a multitude of industry segments. We believe in providing outstanding service to our customers through our passionate teams, on time delivery and quality products.
Due to exciting growth in the business, we are looking for proactive inbound internal mechanical specialists to join our technical team based in Canning Vale to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers.
Your key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work closely with the customers to provide coding and quoting support as well as facilitating major projects and growth initiatives
- Handle all Sales / Service & Backorder enquiries and strive for a first point of call resolution
- Establish a reputation as trusted advisor on the Category portfolio to provide specific product category knowledge and advice;
- Plan for upcoming problems or opportunities relevant to customers and recommend and drive appropriate action via strong relationships with the Account Managers and Customers
- Identify, evaluate and recommend alternative service solutions where required via development of a strong knowledge of Customers’ needs
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience or exposure in the Mechanical engineering field (specifically hoses, valves, power/ fluid transmission, pneumatics and belt driven transmission)
- Customer focussed approach with the ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders
- Strong organization and planning skills with the proven ability to analyse and solve complex problems
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a high-pressure team environment.
What’s on offer:
- A secure career with a proud Australian company
- Competitive salary package
- Parental leave - 12weeks for primary carer and 4 weeks for non-primary carer
- Team member discounts on company products
- The opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Share Plan
- Access to discounted offers from corporate partners
- Ongoing career development and training
- Work in a fun and supportive team
This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated individuals with the experience and aspiration to work in an industry-leading and dynamic environment. Comprehensive training to candidates who are eager to learn and are keen to develop a career in customer service and sales will be provided!
Are you ready to start your career with an Industry leader? APPLY NOW!
Blackwoods promotes and adheres to the policies and practices of diversity and encourages applications from all candidates from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, LGBTQI and people with disabilities communities.