PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering quality temporary and permanent options, PEROSLKELLY specialise in the recruitment of Business Services, STEM, IT, HR,Finance & more.
Are you solution driven, a quick thinker, meticulously organised and a stickler for accuracy? Do you have a flair for numbers? Are you mature and able to handle sensitive information? Then we want to hear from you -we are reaching out to Payroll experts to assist with some upcoming roles for a variety of payroll teams across Adelaide CBD.
- Manage payroll queries and ensure all payroll data is processes accurately
- Assist with fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets
- Distribute payslips and statements
- Report on expenses
- Ensure that all Tax, Super and Leave eligibility is compliant
- Confirm employee's documentation is accurate
- Enter new employee's data (bank accounts and tax identification numbers)
- Calculate bonuses and allowances
- Knowledge of various awards and application to payroll
- Process shift work
- Process reconciliations
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk or similar
- Hands on experience with accounting software
- Experience processing high volume pay runs
- Understanding of various awards and the application to payroll
- Knowledge of Tax, Superannuation
- Excellent data entry and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to work towards deadlines
- Strong Maths skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Good knowledge of payroll legislation
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
What's in it for you
- Enjoy a busy and varied role
- Work in easily accessible locations across Adelaide
To apply please click the apply button below and submit your resume.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Shay Stanton at email@example.com or to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application.