Front Of House 2IC
Perryman's Bakery is looking for an experienced, customer-focused individual who is seeking a fresh challenge to lead front of house operations.
- Customer service and barista work
- Create and drive a culture of customer service excellence and positive staff morale
- Staff direction around daily operational duties (e.g. product placement, stock rotation)
- Ensure that product is displayed attractively, to increase sales
- Be the point of contact between bakers and staff regarding product requirements
- Oversight of operational duties including stock ordering processes, banking and rosters.
- Respond to, and be a point of contact for any customer feedback or questions around ingredients/production processes etc.
- Communicate regularly with the owners
- At least 3 years customer service experience
- Supervisory experience in a retail environment
- Flexibility with the hours / days that can be worked (at least 25 to 30 hours per week will be required across Monday to Saturday and occasional Sundays)
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Barista experience
- Practical understanding of current OH&S and food handling practices
- Experience managing day to day rosters, ordering and stock control
- Reliable and timely
Other desired criteria:
- Experience working at a retail bakery
- Undertaking duties associated with open and close shifts
Job Type: Permanent
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)