MyVirtual Care Project Officer
Project Officer - myVirtualCare
We are looking for
- Join an organisation passionate about delivering improved health care.
- Support the broad acceptance and safe implementation of virtual care initiatives across NSW Health.
- Temporary full time opportunity for a period of up to 30 June 2021 with a flexible working organisation based state of the art, agile offices in St Leonards
- An experienced project manager with proven stakeholder management skills
A capable individual who is passionate about the integration of telehealth modalities to support the delivery of health care.
Has experience using telehealth and supporting others within the health system to effectively use technology solutions.
The Agency for Clinical Innovation (ACI) leads innovation in clinical care across NSW. We do this by bringing clinicians, patients and healthcare managers together to design and implement new ways to deliver healthcare.
For more information go to https://www.aci.health.nsw.gov.au
What you will be doing
The Project Officer, myVirtualCare (myVC) will support the implementation of virtual care in clinical practice. A core focus of this role will include the promotion and uptake of the myVirtualCare portal, a new clinical videoconferencing tool within the suite of approved platforms.
The role will support the promotion of the portal, develop training resources and specific collateral to support users, provide change management support to clinical services to embed telehealth into their practice, provide education and training to users and support the quality improvement of services through monitoring and evaluation.
The Project Officer myVC will work collaboratively with ACI Clinical Networks, managers, clinicians and the eHealth Virtual Care Accelerator and eHealth NSW Conferencing Services Team.
: Temporary Full Time until 30 June 2021
: Health Manager Level 3
: $113,735 - $129,658 per annum plus super
Hours Per Week
How to apply
Your application should include:
- a cover letter responding to the selection criteria below, maximum of 3 pages.
an up-to-date resume of no more than five (5) pages which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this role.
- Demonstrated high level project management experience aimed at improving clinical care and patient outcomes.
Demonstrated experience in improving patient outcomes, standards of care and health service delivery using best practice and emerging approaches such as innovative technology to facilitate service improvements.
- Demonstrated experience or understanding of the implementation of telehealth modalities to support clinical care.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organisations or teams simultaneously, while balancing high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to negotiate change and improvement strategies with senior management and clinicians.
Drivers licence and a willingness to travel to fulfil position requirements
A copy of the position description can be accessed online.
At the ACI we value diversity and inclusion. If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
and would like some more information about applying for a role within the ACI, please contact one of our Aboriginal Workforce Consultants on 1800 004 546 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a person with disability
and require information or specific arrangements to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the People & Culture Coordinator on 02 9464 4630.
This position is a permanent position and requires full working rights in Australia
If you currently hold a temporary visa that allows you to live and work in Australia, you may be eligible for employment opportunities in line with the conditions of your visa.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Donna Parkes on 0400 925 127 or email@example.com
This recruitment is managed by our internal teams at the ACI. ACI is unable to accept agency applications nor engage with recruitment agencies at this point in time. We thank you in advance for respecting our process.
Closing date: 11:59pm 9th October 2020