Receptionist/Dental Assistant Part Time Or Casual Minchinbur...
- Casual Part Time role 20-38 hours a week, some flexibility required
- Great team and locations with easy access to parking
- Work close to home - Mid-October start date
We require an experienced casual or part time Receptionist/Dental Assistant ready for their next challenge, who has a strong work ethic and excellent patient caring skills!
Work across the two practices in Minchinbury and Eastern Creek.
Both practices are pro-active, modern and friendly with strong patient demand, in addition Eastern Creek is a brand-new Dental Practice in the newly built Eastern Creek Quarter Shopping Centre. This is a great time to join the team!
About the Role:
The role will incorporate a number of responsibilities including reception, chairside assisting, sterilisation and infection control, preparing patients and facilities for dental treatment. Flexibility will be required to work weekdays, evenings and Saturdays to meet the practice requirements. It is expected that the casual/part time hours will be between 20-38 hours per week, 2 days at each practice per week.
The ideal candidate will be an Experienced Receptionist/Dental Assistant who is passionate about providing the best possible care for our patients and who is keen to learn and grow both personally and professionally. A mid-October start date is planned.
You will have:
This is a great opportunity, too good to miss! We would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with patients
- At least 2 years’ experience as a receptionist/dental assistant, with a Cert III in Dental Assisting required
- A professional appearance, be well organised with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility with your availability, ideally Monday, Tuesday and Saturday
- Be a team player, with a commitment to develop your skills and care for our patients
- Knowledge of D4W software is an advantage