Commercial Project Analyst | Immediate
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Project Analyst to join a leading multinational financial services company.
Our client is a leading multinational financial services organisation that is continuously growing. Due to its growth the business is now looking to hire a commercial project analyst to join their dynamic and fast paced organisation on a 12 month contract. This is one of our best clients and is a well-known business that offers great career pathways and employee benefits.
The role will be focusing on a large scale IT implementation and is a truly unique position with a focus on both finance and coordination duties. Around 80% of the role will be finance oriented which will involve handling and tracking all the financial administration of the project whilst 20% of the role will be project coordination.
Reporting into the Project Manager your duties will include but not limited too:
- Budgeting & forecasting - tracking the actuals to budget and reforecasting
- Monitoring expenditure
- Assessing vendor costs and ensuring they are aligned with SOW agreements
- Liaising with both local and international stakeholders
- Project Coordination - Scheduling, change requests and SteerCo reporting
The ideal candidate will have a come from a finance background that has experience in projects of system implementations with a demonstrative knowledge of project reporting duties.
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following attributes:
- Advanced excel skills being able to update and improve existing budget templates
- Strong financial management experience being highly inquisitive on numbers, challenging existing assumptions ideally have experience in scheduling and SteerCo reporting
- Must be a self starter who is highly resilient and can work in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills being able to interact with various stakeholders with international backgrounds
Please send your resume by clicking the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services:
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.