- 4 day working week - work life balance!
12 month fixed term contract
- Great cause!
- 4 day week – work life balance
- Children’s charity
- 12 month fixed term contract
Exciting opportunity for Communications Specialist to join this creative Marketing & Fundraising team. Close to CBD, the role will involve a mix of working from home and in the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and creation of communications collateral for web, print and online, including copywriting
- Collate engaging stories for social media channels and website
- Engage with partners and other stakeholders including supporters and donors
- Assist with the development and execution of digital communications across relevant platforms
- Create and implement content and communication campaigns and strategies
- Support on digital projects
- Assist with brand development to build brand awareness and supporter loyalty
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Marketing
- Well-developed Copywriting and editing skills
- Superior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Creative, proactive, energetic team player
- Ability to juggle multiple communication projects and tasks
- Proven track record of experience across socials and web platforms.
- Able to commit to a 12 month fixed term contract
Excellent team environment. Great cause. Very competitive remuneration package plus work/life balance!
Apply online now!