Noosa Basics mission is to create and promote truly natural and organic skincare products with a commitment to eco friendly practices.
We are currently seeking a Production Worker (with the option to become a manager for the right candidate) to assist in our Australian owned company based in beautiful Noosa. The successful candidate should be available to work flexible hours between 9am-5pm.
About the role
- Filling and packaging of Skin Care Products
- Operating Semi-Automatic Filling Machines
- Packing Skin Care products on a production line
- Repetitive manual handling up to 10kg
- Applying Labels with Automatic Machine or by Hand for small production items
- Packing the finished skin Care products for shipment
- Working as a team on a production line in a fast-paced environment
- Cleaning before and after production
Skills and experience
- Presentable with a good work ethic and high attention to detail
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Flexible availability and flexibility to work on a casual basis for various shifts Monday to Friday
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- If you are interested in the above role and meet our criteria, please click the 'apply now' button!
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Expected Start Date: 06/10/2020
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,738.00 – $52,235.00 per year
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)