Multiple HR Driver Positions Available
- Day Shift
Our client is one of the largest cold storage facilities that services distribution solutions across the globe. Through recent acquisitions and the newly created partnerships with Australia's most recognizable Retailers, this company has its sights on major growth for 2021.
If you are an experience and fully licensed HR Driver, this is an existing time to join this progressive storage network facility. Brand new Refrigerated Rigid Vans.
We are looking to fill multiple positions for Customer orientated, efficient, and experienced HR Drivers, who can work 8-14-hour days and do multiple drop offs in either Melbourne Metro or Regional Victoria.
We are looking for;
- Driving a 14 Pallet Refrigerated Rigid Van (brand new) (HR DRIVERS)
- Must have literacy and numeracy skills
- Must have solid customer service and be able to build good relationships
- Set Route runs varying between 4-10 drops in VIC Country or 10-15 in VIC Metro
- Shifts start times are between 4am-6am.
- Runs are based ex Metro sites in Oakleigh and Truganina
- Delivery Regions include Warrnambool, Horsham, Echuca, Shepparton, and Gippsland down to Bairnsdale.
- Each delivery is approx. 2-4 pallets - between 1.2m to 1.8m high.
- Operate a Manual Pallet Jack to take pallets off truck using a tailgate and remove cartons off pallet in customer premises.
- Training on delivery customer requirements (curfews, alarms, delivery windows) provided.
The successful candidates must have;
- 5 + years' experience as a licenced heavy rigid driver
- 3+ years' experience with store deliveries via food service, 3PL or supplier owned distribution models including experience with sign on glass solutions for refrigerated products preferred.
If you have relevant experience, please submit your expression of interest with current resume to Zoom Recruitment. Only those with relevant experience will be considered.