Strategic Advisory Consultant
The Workforce Management Strategist is an integral part of the Professional Services program positioned to deliver deep industry consulting to our customer’s leadership teams. Working in presales, implementation and billable industry consulting activities, the Strategist will leverage their deep industry experience to aid Kronos customers in achieving maximum value from their Kronos solutions.
- Support the Workforce Management Strategy Lead on customer engagements and other initiatives
- Partner with Sales to generate Advisory Service consulting opportunities
- Generate Advisory Services Revenue
- Deliver Advisory Services to new and existing Kronos customers
- Serve as Engagement Principal to support implementations
- Serve as a mentor within Professional Services, as needed
- Drive high customer satisfaction in all we do
- Consultations include a combination of stakeholder interviews, survey, configuration review and labor data mining
- Development of new Advisory Services
- Ability and finesse delivering difficult messages to Executives and their teams
- 5-8+ years' experience implementing and consulting on the Kronos suite of products with a deep understanding of the full Workforce Central and Workforce Dimensions suite
- Strong SQL scripting expertise
- Understanding of how Timekeeper, Absence Management, Scheduler and Forecaster interact, dependencies and risks
- HR/PR experience a plus
- Deep understanding of workforce management principles and experience consulting on best practices, inclusive of process engineering
- Consultative, positive and flexible attitude and an innovative mindset
- Exhibit a professional, executive presence with a comfort in working with C-level executives
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals?
We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.