Executive Assistant - Double Bay
- Executive Assistant Needed to work alongside a Fantastic Team
- Excellent Career Progression + Parking Provided
- High End Properties
Our client is constantly achieving results beyond the expected! Having worked in real estate for over 20 years, this is a multi award winning sales agent that is now a Principal of an established Real Estate office that dominates. Specialising in the Rose Bay, Vaucluse and Darling Point area, this is a position for someone to constantly deliver the best results to high touch clients.
Supporting the most recognised Director with market knowledge that is second to know, this is a fast paced role that will see you join a big selling team. As a “go to” person, this role will see you utilise your administration, time management and organisational skills. On a daily basis, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- All property marketing including online and print marketing
- Accurate diary management
- Preparation of market proposals & pre listings kits
- Coordination and placement of advertising and marketing material
- Manage newspapers, signboards, brochures and floor plans
- Liaise with solicitors, vendors and buyers
- Auction day preparation
- Attendance at company auctions and assist with registration desks
- Attending buyer appointments and open for inspections
- Regular meetings and training sessions
- Ad hoc tasks
- Previous Real Estate experience
- Strong administration skills and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Own Car & Driver’s license
- Manage a high volume work load
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Ability to work autonomously & part of a team
- Work alongside Sydney’s most recognised agents!
- Support a Fantastic Director
- Parking Provided!
- Join a fantastic brand with a great team culture
- Excellent Career Progression
- Fun position – work on some of Sydney’s best properties
Please call Chase Clayton on (02) 9362 8500 or 0406 412 422 for more information
or email your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.