Assistant Property Manager
- Close knit team like family - relaxed office environment.
- Organically growing rent roll - Luxury Houses
- Call Holly Pearce on 9362 8500
Our client is a modern, innovative and forward-thinking agency who services Newport, Avalon & Palm Beach, with long-standing staff they are looking for a local to join their 'family'.
As an award-winning team, this is an office that is headed up by a Director with close to 20 years experience in the industry and a strong relationship with both clients and colleagues.
Monday – Saturday, with a full day in lieu this role will see you work on a local based portfolio of stunning luxury homes.
Supporting an experienced Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Senior Property Manager with 150 properties
- Liaising with tenants
- Managing rental properties online
- Managing enquiries from potential tenants
- Lease Signings & Lease Administration
- Organise repairs & maintenance to managed properties
- Conduct in-going inspections
- Complete lease renewals
- Provide administration support
- No Landlord Communication required
- Minimum 18 months real estate experience
- Current Car, Drivers License and Certificate of Registration
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Pro-active – always willing to make things happen!
- The ability to work in a team
If you are looking for an agency that's a career not just a job this is your chance. This is an opportunity to relocate to the upper northern beaches or work close to home. There is above-market salary on offer.
Please call Holly Pearce or Ayesha Campbell
on 9362 8500
or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org