Territory Manager - Surgical
- Strong understanding of the hospital structure and sales process
- Theatre experience highly regarded
- Great team and culture
This company is a global medical device company that brings best-in-class technology across multiple healthcare disciplines that will drive value for customers, improve outcomes for patients and help people live their healthiest and fullest lives. They pride themselves on building dynamic, commercially sound and technically capable sales teams through excellence in training and developing their teams. Currently they have an opportunity for an experienced salesperson to join their team and manage a Queensland territory.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- growing sales of this your portfolio within your hospital accounts
- analyse and interpret sales data to identify growth opportunities
- engage with health professionals and ensure confidence in this product
- manage demonstrations and support clinical cases
- provide outstanding customer service
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- a proven track record in sales; ideally in pharmaceuticals or medical devices; theatre experience is highly regarded but not essential
- strong commercial acumen
- excellent relationship building skills
- strong technical aptitude
- passion for winning and an excellent team player
This is a great opportunity to take your sales success to a company where you will be supported and given the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
To apply for this role please submit your application in WORD format by clicking 'apply'; or contact Nicola Hurst
on 0429 901 885
for further enquiries. Confidentiality is assured.