Support Worker - Aged / Disability Care
Omni-Care is one of Victoria’s leading provider of in-home support services to people who are elderly, have a disability or serious medical condition.
We are looking for people who share our core values of Enthusiasm, Teamwork, Solutions focus and Excellence in customer service.
We have exciting opportunities to join our passionate and supportive team:
Make a difference in your local community by driving to clients' homes and providing:
Personal care, including showering, dressing, mobility, medication assistance and transporting to appointments
House cleaning services, including vacuuming, bathrooms and kitchen cleaning.
Respite and Community Access – Transport to shopping and appointments
- Building client rapport and providing amazing customer service
- Reporting changes in client’s health status
- Ensure highest client safety & well-being
- A genuine willingness and ability to show compassion towards clients
Minimum of Certificate III in Individual support, Disability support, Aged Care, Ageing Support
- A current driver’s licence & access to a reliable car
- Current Police Check - mandatory
- Minimum of 3 full days availability (not including weekends)
- A mobile phone & email address
Flexible schedule– Attend shifts between 1-2 hours
- An ability to work autonomously– without supervision
Why work for Omni-Care?
- Competitive casual rates
- An opportunity to grow with and learn from one of Victoria’s reputable care providers
- A mentor to counsel you throughout your career
- Freedom and flexibility of casual work
All personal protective equipment & uniform provided
- Generous travel allowance - paid for all KM travelled
- Paid Induction to prepare you for your role
- On-going training and development provided
We are a close-knit team that support each other like a family. You will enjoy working alongside our experienced & passionate Care Coordinators to deliver and maintain the highest level of client satisfaction that the care sector has to offer.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $28.29 – $30.00 per hour
- Certificate I - IV (Preferred)
- Police Check (Preferred)
- Drivers licence (Required)