Talent & OD Specialist
We're proud to be partnering with a reputable law firm to find a Talent & OD Specialist to join their high performing team. Unlike many traditional law firms, the business takes a progressive and transparent approach to encourage diversity, flexibility, and continuous improvement.
After a period of organisational change and transformation, the company is well-positioned to continue on a journey to increase capability, streamline processes, and enhance productivity. As a private company, with a board and equity principals aligned on their vision, mission, and values, they are driving a culture shift towards encouraging forward-thinking partnerships. As a result, this is an exciting time to join the HR team!
Reporting to the Talent & OD Manager you will be responsible for;
- Working across the complete talent life-cycle including talent management, succession planning, performance management, talent development, leadership development, organisational design, workforce planning, and EVP development
- Reporting on talent and OD metrics, analysing data, and making meaningful conclusions to drive action plans
- Partnering closely with the wider P&C team to drive projects and initiatives, specifically the P&C Business Partners. This could include organizational restructures, role design, gap analysis, remuneration reviews, and recruitment
- Managing stakeholder relationships, advising them through change processes, consulting, and educating them on the benefits & outcomes of new ways of working
To be successful for this role you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or relates discipline
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage different priorities
- Prior performance management, org design, and workforce planning experience will be beneficial
- Seeking someone with a deep interest in talent and OD, a do-er, and someone who is outcomes-focused
- Adaptable, logical, quick, commercial, pragmatic, assertive, credible, and flexible - the ability to work autonomously and drive outcomes
For a generalist or L&OD professional with a clear passion for (and experience in), OD and Talent, this role would be highly rewarding; especially for someone with a growth mindset and appreciation for diversity & inclusion. Should you feel your skills and experience align with the above criteria then we welcome your application. Please apply online quoting reference number 3172722 and attention Rebecca Ashton.