Customer Support Specialist
Who they are?
- Fun culture with events and happiness/wellness programs
- Rewarding environment
- Established business with the feel of a start up business
Our client is committed to providing customers with a level of support that is second to none.
As an Australian based software development company, they have created and provided a full suite of business management products (accounting, payroll, stock, parts, service, CRM, online solutions) and have been servicing the Automotive industry for over 20 years.
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Support Specialist you will manage incidents daily via phone or email, communicate and advise of solutions to the customers’ enquiries.
The Customer Support & Installation department is responsible for providing their customers with high quality, reliable and efficient support whilst working closely with all departments within the business.
You will be assisting these clients with navigating a CRM, so proficiency and experience in using Software and CRMs is really important.
The companies that use this software are some of Australia's largest dealerships. This includes car, boat, motorbike and even agricultural equipment dealerships. The majority of enquiries will come from their Payroll or stock teams - this means understanding basic Accounting or Payroll terminology is a key requirement.
What’s in it for you?
What are we looking for?
Salary: Our package is a very generous $55,000 - $65,000 + Super + Travel Allowance + Bonuses paid quarterly.
Training: Ongoing training and support.
Stability: Our Client is a leader in the market and has experienced consistent growth over the past 10 years.
What do you get out of it?
- Experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable/Bookkeeping/Accounting.
- Experience within the Automotive dealer network (highly regarded)
- Strong customer service focus & desire to put the customer first.
- Excellent problem solving & relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise & manage multiple projects at once.
- Team player with a can do attitude.
- Experience in resolving customer enquiries quickly & clearly to the customer via phone, email & in-person.
- Willing to travel within Australia when required.
- Friendly & supportive working environment
- Bonuses & incentives program
- Parking Available
- No weekend or after hours work
- Hands on training provided
- Join an expanding organisation