Executive Assistant To The CEO
- Be part of a purpose driven organisation
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- St Kilda Road location
Jewish Care Victoria, a not-for-profit organisation, is the largest provider of aged and community services for the Jewish Community in Victoria. Services include Aged Residential Care, Assessment Referral and Individual Support Services, Community Aged Care, Disability, Mental Health, Youth and Family Services and Holocaust Survivors Programs.
Working alongside a purpose driven, fast paced CEO, you will provide a high level of all-round executive assistance. This exciting role requires a talented EA who thrives on a challenging and exciting work environment; you will be the right hand of a hardworking, successful CEO. Your ability to build rapport and create positive relationships with a highly valued client base will be integral to your success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing a high level administrative and secretarial support to the CEO
- Project management of events including, annual general meetings and end of year celebrations
- Maintaining all Board and Board sub-committee records
- Minute taking for Board and Board sub-committee meetings and distribution of minutes
- Preparation and formatting of documentation and correspondence
- Contributing to the development, implementation and monitoring of internal policies, guidelines, procedure and processes
- Assisting in monitoring and ensuring organisational legislative compliance in relation to workplace practices
- Utilising your strong administrative skills to review documents and prepare presentations
- Develop processes to ensure the effective management of information and data
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have:
- Experience supporting a CEO or equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation, administration, time management and prioritisation skills
- High level of diplomacy and the ability to ensure confidentiality at all times
- Action-orientated with excellent initiative, integrity and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in preparing executive documentation including meeting minutes, board packs, reports and presentations
- Proven proficiency in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You will be required to undertake a National Police Check and visa check prior to employment.
This role is a full-time, permanent position and will attract a salary commensurate with the responsibility of the role. Attractive NFP packaging options are also available.
If you have exceptional skills in the above areas and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the 'Apply' tab below to submit your resume in Word format
. To confidentially discuss this role further, please contact Scarlet Harris (9946 7335) or Lynda Robinson (9946 7325) from Johnson Recruitment
This is a retained, exclusive assignment and any direct applications or referrals will be forwarded to Johnson Recruitment.