Administration & Data Entry - Renewable Energy, Immediate St...
MLEC Contracting is a fast growing Renewable Energy company based in Perth currently seeking an enthusiastic, energetic Data Entry Administrator to join their growing team!
This is a permanent opportunity with the possibility of career progression for the right candidate!
Your responsibilities will include;
- Seeking an enthusiastic & driven data entry admin
- Work with a family orientated, social & fun team environment!
- Full time permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday!
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Support the team through general administrative duties
- Data entry and use of Excel
- Answer inbound calls and respond to email enquiries
- Record customer information on CRM systems
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- A drive and energy to succeed
- A minimum of 1-2 years Administration experience in Solar
- Experience with Western Power Approvals preferred
- Experience in phone based customer service needed
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- High-level data entry/ keyboard skills
- High-level excel skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-directed and motivated with an innovative approach to conflict or issue resolution
- High attention to detail
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a great working environment, located in Perth.
If this sounds like you, please contact the MLEC Team by applying today!