Our client is a large organisation working across multiple health sectors including private hospitals. They are currently looking for an experienced and motivated ICU Registrar to join one of their hospitals in Adelaide.
- Providing onsite 24-hour, 7 days per week medical care, assessment and coordination of all patients in the Intensive Care and High Dependency Unit
- Attending at all Cardiac arrests throughout the hospital
- Managing resuscitation of patients and critical care throughout the hospital
- Transporting critically ill patients both within and outside the Hospital
- Working as part of an interdisciplinary health team.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Fully registered Medical Practitioner with AHPRA registration
- Current Membership of a Medical Defence Organisation
- Solid experience working a Registrar within ICU in an Australia Hospital
- Good communication skills with both patients and colleagues
With over 20 years of experience in the medical recruitment business, Sante Recruitment will ensure that your application process is dealt with in a timely manner, adhering to the highest ethical and professional standards.
Please contact us on p: +61 2 80363182
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)