Seeking an experienced AutoCAD Drafter to work on a major project,
Your new company
This company are currently undertaking a major project in the NT are now seeking an experienced CAD operator to join their team.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for design and drafting using AUTOCAD for a Communications Network. This will include creating, altering and modifying existing and new drawings. This position is based in Darwin and is available for an immediate start.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience using AutoCAD for communications networks
- English literacy and effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literacy and experience in the use of Microsoft Office
- Residency in Darwin or willing to relocate
What you'll get in return
In this role you will enjoy:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Be involved in major projects
- Work within an established and dedicated team environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Maureen Duffy on 08 89436000/Maureen.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.