APS4/5 Administration Officer
APS4/5 position in the Canberra City $40-$55 p/h. Providing branch administration support to EA and EO's.
Your new company
Situated in the heart of the Canberra city, this large government department is focusing on offering opportunities to candidates willing to step into the corporate environment as an APS4/5, within the coming weeks.
Your new role
Key responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Migrating the Task force's documents and supporting policy officers by maintaining and adding records on their behalf. Acting as a conduit between
- Procurement and the Task-force to support on boarding of staff and engagement of consultants.
- Processing of invoices on behalf of the task-force staff.
- Assisting Executive Assistants to provide policy coordination support by bringing together information from across the Task-force to respond to a variety of requests, such as input to speeches and briefs.
- Providing support to the Task-force to meet its internal reporting obligations.
This role in the Government Department requires an understanding of the TRIM records management system and procurement processes. It is expected that you have strong experience in learning and following corporate processes. If you have exceptional stakeholder management and strong written and verbal communication skills, this will be ideal. You will need to have the ability to obtain and/or maintain clearance at baseline level.
What you'll get in return
If you are successful, you will receive a 6-month position with an option for a 6 month extension. You will have the reward of working in a fast paced and supportive environment, and you will be working alongside a professional and hardworking team that will increase your capability to provide support and develop department policies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Chloe Gorzalka now on 62573331.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or visit hays.com.au for more opportunities.