Leading Global Material Handling Company - $85-105k + super + bonus – South-West Sydney
Your new company
A leading Global Material Handling Company, who hire and sell a number of heavy industrial parts and vehicles, are currently looking for a WHSE Advisor at their South-West Sydney site on a permanent basis. With a passion for their brand clearly demonstrated across the business, there is an excellent opportunity to join this company on an immediate basis.
Your new role
Reporting to National Safety Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing best practice and continually improving Health, Safety and Environmental systems across the site to reduce risk, raise awareness and improve practices of WHSE in line with industry regulations. You will also be identifying high risks, creating relevant policies as well as refining existing ones. You will be familiar with creating dashboards and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have extensive experience in a similar safety role within an industrial environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Workplace Health and Safety.
- Previous experience/involvement in achieving WHSE cultural change.
- Previous proven experience in managing and working with an integrated safety management system.
- Experience in implementing new safety methodologies and initiatives.
- Internal auditing experience (desktop and actual) and expertise in workplace incident investigation.
- Strong knowledge of WHS and Environmental legislation including Codes of Practice.
- Sound knowledge of relevant standards (ISO 9001, 18001, 45001, AS 4801).
- Auditing certification and compliance and investigation qualifications highly desirable.
Essential: Australian/New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents Only
What you'll get in return
Seize this opportunity to take an active role in developing your career and be rewarded with competitive rates along with the chance of making a real difference in an expanding organisation and work with a highly motivated team to achieve goals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org